A unique online payment method for India
An online credit card & debit card processing gateway that is a breeze to setup. Signup now and start selling on your site!
An online credit, debit card & internet banking processing gateway that is a breeze to set up and get running in no time. No more waiting endlessly before you can accept payments. Fill in our online application and we'll set you up in 2 working days!
- 100% online registration.
- Accept payments via Netbanking & Credit and Debit cards.
- All Indian & International Mastercards, VISA, Discover & Diner's cards acceptable.
- Over 52 Indian major banks supported for netbanking
- Customized payment flows to wow your customers and increased transaction success rates.
- Easy to integrate. Intuitive dashboards and APIs.
How WebPay Works
Benefits of WebPay
- Multiple card and netbanking payment options to suit your needs.
- Intuitive dashboard and APIs to manage your payment operations
- Customized payment flows to wow your customers and increase attempts to payments conversion
- Managed payment analytics and fraud detection services
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of payments do you except? We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Diner's and Discover credit & debit cards
- What if I do more than my Plan's transaction volume before the end of the month? In that case, we automatically upgrade your Plan for that month and the lower transaction fee as per the new Plan is applied.
- What kind of security measures do you have in place? Keeping your customers' information is our number one priority.
- I'm an individual, but I'd like to use webpay to accept payment. Can I sign up? Unfortunately, for now only registered businesses can use webpay to accept card payments.
- Should I use SSL and/or other security measures? We recommend you use a SSL certificate, but it's not a requirement.
- Can I accept card information on my own website? Not yet. We are working on enabling that feature for our clients, but that would also require you to go through PCI DSS certification procedure, which is quite cumbersome and expensive. So we have kept it simple for now.
Get an account and get started Free Merchant Account
- Press Material